We are recruiting for workers on a Full-Time On-going Contract basis that are located in and around the Oakville area to work for a company to inspect damage on cars. Must enjoy working outdoors.
Part time positions may be available.
- Must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail
- Standing for long periods of time, a lot of walking
- Bend, kneel, crouch repetitively
- Visual inspection of vehicles and parts for damage on lot and possibly inside rail cars
- Use of scanner, record data, upload to computer system
- Keep watch of workers on rail cars (make sure door doesn't shut/lock etc)
- Safety shoes or boots with CSA tag
- Wear appropriate PPE and attire according to weather and dress code
- Follow all safety rules and policies
- Shifts: Steady Monday-Friday Day (4:30am-12:30pm) with mandatory overtime on Saturday/Sunday when needed
Other possible available shifts: (6am-2pm) and/or Afternoon (2pm-10pm) with mandatory overtime on Saturday/Sunday when needed
**THIS POSITION IS NOT ON A BUS ROUTE**
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent