Production Associates needed for immediate start with a growing company. Excellent pay, benefits from day one! If you want to work for a company that values it’s employees please apply today!
- Safely operate various assigned machines and perform related production tasks in a unionized environment
- Apply company’s production systems principles to produce quality while prioritizing safety in a high volume production facility
- Perform repetitive work requiring continuous mental and visual alertness and attention to detail
- Follows quality and safety rules and maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Makes continuous improvement suggestions to improve performance, quality, and/or costs in work area.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous manufacturing and or industrial experience required
- Basic mathematical understanding and ability (add and subtract units of measurement), attention to detail
- Ability to read instructions and take direction, dependable, responsible and take pride in your work
- Previous experience working in a union environment preferred, works well in a team or independently and is self-motivated
- Physically able to stand, sit and walk for long periods, perform repetitive lifting 30lbs-50lbs (pounds), overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling through your shift
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English spoken, written and oral
- Completion of secondary school education, completion of post-secondary school education preferred
COMPENSATION AND SHIFTS
- 12-hour Continental shifts – 6:30 am – 6:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 6:30 am rotating every two weeks
- Possible mandatory overtime
- Starting wage of $16.36 or $17.08 per hour depending on classification (graduated pay scale to $20.45 or $21.35)
- Shift premiums: Day $0.85 / Midnight $1.20/hr + COLA
- Immediate benefits from hire date