|Location||Emeryville, ON, |
|Job Type||Full-Time Temporary|
|Degree Required||Grade 12, O.S.S.D.|
PACKER position is full time and the ideal candidate MUST have an OPEN availability all year around.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must be familiar with weights and measurements.
- Must be able to read, write, speak English
- Pack aluminum extrusion products into appropriate packaging
- Keep working area clear of debris and garbage
- Ensure all actions are done with safety first approach
- Ensure all aluminum scrap bins at saw locations and presses are emptied half hour before end of each shift.
- Stack material without causing damage to the load below it.
- Ensure all paper work is complete and follows the material to the next stage.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION / SHIFTS
***If you take an Uber, the company will pay 80% for your commute with proof of receipt!***
- Ability to work 12 hours continental shift schedule
- Contract position
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.