|Location||Kitchener, , |
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Position||Shipping & Receiving|
|Degree Required||Grade 12, O.S.S.D.|
Our Kitchener client is looking for a Warehouse Lead!
- Must have a minimum 2 years of work experience with inventory control AND shipping/receiving in a warehouse and manufacturing environment
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must have minimum 2 years of forklift operating in a manufacturing and warehouse setting
- Previously worked with completing BOL and customs paperwork
- Able to work in a very warm manufacturing environment
- Physically able to stand and walk for long periods, perform repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds, overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling
- Able to read, write, speak English
- Manage and supervise 2 – 10 employees and their performance to ensure that safety regulations are met
- Oversee the supply chain process in distribution centers
- Liase with the customers and suppliers
- Use forklift on a daily basis
- Pick products from shelf, put orders together
- Participate in production and tryouts
- Move product away from machines during the day (the tryout side of it)
- Load and unload fixtures and transport trucks; ensuring FIFO is followed
- Place proper skids together and products going out correctly
- Complete shipping paperwork
- Warehousing, a lot of moving, old stock being moved out of building
- Other duties as assigned
WAGE & SHIFTS
- Starting at $25/hr.
- Monday to Friday; days; 10 hours each day; overtime during the week when needed
- Overtime on Saturdays when needed
- Post-secondary education relating to the position an asset.
- Forklift certification is an asset
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.