|Location||Oldcastle, ON, |
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Position||Tool & Mould|
- Mold Maker Trade Certificate/Tool Maker Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 (five) years' tool making or experienced spotter
- Read and understand tooling blueprints
- Operate equipment such as lathe, grinding machine, milling machine etc.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Physically able to stand, sit and walk for long periods, perform repetitive lifting 30lbs-50lbs (pounds), overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling
- Perform tool repair and tasks operating tools and metal cutting machines using provided designs
- Trains new apprentices in the metal cutting and stamping die construction and assembly
- Perform any other duties, as required.
SHIFTS & WAGE
- $22.00 - $29.00/hr - Wage dependent on experience
- 40+ hours per week - Possible mandatory Saturday
- Day/Afternoon rotation - shifts may run longer
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.