Do you want a full time job with a company that is very busy and has room for growth?
This position might be for you!
- Manufacturing experience
- Your own vehicle
- Ability to read, write, speak English
You will be doing:
- Pack aluminum extrusion products into appropriate packaging
- Ensure all aluminum scrap bins at saw locations and presses are emptied half hour before end of each shift.
- Stack material without causing damage to the load below it.
- Ensure all paper work is complete and follows the material to the next stage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your physical abilities:
- Physically able to stand, and walk for long periods of time, perform repetitive lifting up to 50lbs, overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling
Your wage & shifts:
- $17.25 per hour
- 12 hours continental shift schedule;
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 2 weeks rotation of days/midnights