|Location||Stoney Creek, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Degree Required||442A or, 433A|
Our assembly plant client in Stoney Creek is looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician that will troubleshoot, repair, and install new machines.
- 5 years of industrial experience in a maintenance role
- Ability to interpret the Canadian Electrical Safety Code
- Experience working with Alan Bradley
- Technical knowledge of robots
- Mechanical aptitude
- Effective communication reading, writing, and speaking English
- Promote continuous improvement in all areas of Maintenance
- Support TPM system use (Megamation)
- Daily perform and document scheduled maintenance as outlined on Maintenance Request logs; ensure safety issues are handled in timely manner
- Support as a member of the team the installation of new equipment
- Perform and document minor modifications and repairs to customer tooling
- Maintain an inventory of electrical parts, components, and high risk equipment
- Trouble shoot equipment to identify electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or electronic problems.
- Demonstrate experience with transformers, switch gears, conveyors, pumps, VFD's, fire alarm panels, HVAC, lighting panels, instrumentation calibration and troubleshooting relay logic
- Plan, design, purchase, install and test of new branch control circuits as well as maintenance to existing systems and equipment
- Liaison with service reps, sales persons and engineers to repair and improve equipment
- Installation of feeds for new equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- $25.00 to $35.00 per hour based on work experience
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.