|Location||Emeryville, ON, |
|Degree Required||Grade 12 completion|
Our very busy client in Lakeshore that is in both automotive and architectural sector is seeking an Assistant Press Operator!
Not on a bus route!
You will have:
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Computer literate
- Good attitude required and willing to learn
- Tooling and die experience is considered an asset
- Effective communication reading, writing and speaking English
- Ensures all necessary tooling is available at the beginning and throughout shift
- Responsible to load dies into press
- Responsible to maintain die change times per press as specified in production
- Check finish and dimensions on extrusions at the required frequency
- Other duties as assigned
- 12 hours continental shift schedule;
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 2 weeks rotation of DAYS / MIDNIGHTS
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.