We have the job for YOU! Rewarding work, career growth opportunities and other benefits.
- $16.00 per hour plus $1.00 Afternoon shift premium - Day/Afternoon rotational shifts - 2 weeks each - Monday to Friday - Day: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm/Afternoon: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (37.5 hrs/week)
- $16.00 per hour plus $1.50 Midnight shift premium - Steady Midnights - Sunday to Thursday - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (37.5 hrs/week)
- Mandatory shifts are currently running EVERY week.
- Mandatory shifts are scheduled for Saturday, for Day/Afternoon shift
- Mandatory shifts are scheduled for Friday nights, for Midnight shift
- If hired onto the client: Extended Health care, Vision, Prescription Glasses, Dental, Group RRSP Program
- Onsite parking
- To operate injection molding machines in accordance to work instructions and quality alerts.
Your experience and abilities:
- 1+ year previous experience in industrial manufacturing production (i.e.: metal stamping) an asset
- Plastic Injection Press sizes: 140T, 400T, 600T, 1000T, 1300T, 2500T, 3000T
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Physically able to stand, sit and walk for long periods, perform repetitive lifting up 30lbs (pounds), overhead reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; Read, write, speak in English
MODERN Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Control operations of the press
- Remove product from injection molding press and/or from conveyor belt, inspect, sort, trim (with VERY sharp utility or scalpel knife), assemble, packaging
- Complete daily production sheets ensuring accuracy
- Minor assembly by hand
- Use or wear the personal perfective equipment (PPE) and clothing that the Client requires to be used or worn such as however not limited to steel toed CSA safety shoes, safety glasses and dress code