We are looking for an experienced CNC Lathe Programmer-Operator for our client in Oldcastle. The ideal candidate will have experience with Okuma Controls. Our client promotes teamwork, and strive for a work/life balance. They are a growing company, so there is plenty of opportunity to move up as the company grows.
- Full time
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-3 years experience is a must
- Post secondary education recognized college or technical training facility preferred
- Rate of Pay is depending on experience and knowledge.
- Employer has RRSP contributions
- This position requires experience in programming & machining on Okuma Lathe.
- Must know how to use standard precision measuring instruments.
- A full understanding of blueprint reading and the ability to communicate and report errors in prints or tolerances is vital.
- Overhead Crane operation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Hours of Operation
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have PPE