- Responsible for the final stages of product manufactured before shipping to customers.
- Responsible for stacking and packing of parts (metal stamping production)
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- General production line work, packaging labelling and sorting of products
- Assisting team to progress order
- Performing quality checks as you go
- Maintain & improve housekeeping within work area
- Responsible for any equipment that has been assigned
- Utilize lean-manufacturing principles and participate in action workouts to improve process capability, reduce overall costs and increase outflow
- Participate and complete all Health and Safety training or any other training mandated by the Company.
- Other duties assigned by the management team.
- Ability to meet quota and standards
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment performing repetitive tasks
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS
LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE ON FULL TIME - UPON HIRE THERE IS A WAGE INCREASE AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
NOT ON A BUS ROUTE- MUST HAVE A RELIABLE RIDE OR TRANSPORTATION