This is a direct hire permanent position!
Are you a red seal certified Industrial Mechanic looking for an exciting career with a non-automotive, industry leading company?
Our client has an opening for a progressive minded mechanic to maintain and optimize their production and non-production equipment as they continue to grow.
Excellent pay and the opportunity to work overtime; excellent benefits; and the opportunity to make a difference working for a local company with global reach.
- Red Seal Certificate of Qualifications as a 433 Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Dual ticket as a 442 or 309A preferred
- Working knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical
- Ability to read equipment drawings and equipment manuals
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
- Available to work three shift operation and required overtime
- Sound problem solving/troubleshooting skills and ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and developing alternative solutions
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills across all levels within an organization; English read, write, speak
- Repair production equipment including: packaging, tabulating, blending, and coating systems and non-production equipment as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance, and purchase orders for replacement parts.
- Document work and spare parts to facilitate SOP requirements.
- Assist with new equipment installations and equipment and relocation projects.
- Weld or machine parts as required to facilitate repairs on equipment.
- Maintain equipment in maintenance shop.
- Practice safe health and safety practices when performing job responsibilities.