Are you an established Team Lead or Supervisor looking for a rewarding career with a progressive global company?
Our client is in need of Team Leads to help drive production and achieve company goals with respect to safety, quality, production and scrap.
- 3+ years of recent Team Lead or Supervisory experience in a mass production manufacturing required
- Automotive industry experience is an asset
- Experience with Union facility is required
- Just in time environment an asset
- Experience working with Standards, Quality Systems, 5S environments
- Any Toyota Production Systems or training a strong asset
- Self-motivated team player that possess effective communication and organizational skills; English written and oral
- Report to Supervisor
- Supervise employees in a manufacturing Union environment
- Maintain performance standards for production quality, cost and safety
- Training & scheduling employees, production reports
- Resolve downtime and production issues
- Enforce health & safety and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of Secondary School education or equivalent required
- College or University or other training preferred
- Continental Day and Nights (6:30 - 6:30) - 2 week rotation
- $25.00 per hour
- Shift premiums
Modern Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.