**ONLY THOSE WHO ARE AVAILABLE to work FULL-TIME ONGOING 40+ hours PER WEEK need to apply**
- 1-2 years’ experience CNC Lathe Machining
- Overhead crane operating experience
- Candidate must be a self-motivated team player that possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak
- Experience with using and reading measuring devices such as scales, micrometers, telescoping gauges, calipers, fixed gauges, and dial indicators
- Prepare and operate CNC machines
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Selects and mounts proper cutting tools in machine spindle.
- Sends program to CNC machine.
- Operates overhead crane system using chains, eyebolts, slings, etc. as necessary to move work pieces or other materials when, where, and as required in the safest manner possible.
- Performs regular maintenance of assigned machine and completes weekly maintenance checks.
- Performs regular inspection of assigned machine and completes inspection sheets provided for such.
- Checks and verifies machining operation at each step of the process using various measuring instruments such as scales, micrometers, telescoping gauges, calipers, fixed gauges, and dial indicators.
- Other duties as assigned
- Machinist Trade Certification
- Completion of Secondary School education required
- Must be able to provide a certificate of completion of education
- $22.00 - $25.00/hr depending on experience
***OWN TRANSPORTATION or VERY RELIABLE RIDE***
Modern Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
Please visit https://www.modernstaffing.ca/job-search for all our current opportunities