Modern Staffing is currently sourcing a Maintenance Electrician or Millwright for the Stoney Creek/Hamilton area:
- Support as a member of the team the installation of new equipment
- Perform and document minor modifications and repairs to customer tooling.
- Conversant in PLC programming
- Maintain an inventory of electrical parts, components, and high risk equipment.
- Trouble shoot equipment to identify electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or electronic problems.
- Demonstrate experience with transformers, switch gears, conveyors, pumps, VFD's, fire alarm panels, HVAC, lighting panels, instrumentation calibration and troubleshooting relay logic.
- Plan, design, purchase, install and test of new branch control circuits as well as maintenance to existing systems and equipment.
- Liaison with service reps, sales persons and engineers to repair and improve equipment.
- Installation of feeds for new equipment.
- Able to support extended hours as required performing and documenting all necessary maintenance and repairs for all production equipment and facilities
- ensuring that plant and processing equipment is in safe and good working order
- assist in the resolution of equipment problems and the installation of new equipment
- responsible for, adhering to the policies and procedures outlined in the Quality System and practicing continuous improvement wherever possible
- Comply with all company health and safety regulations ensuring a safe work environment at all times and reporting accidents, incidents and known or potential hazards immediately
- Promote continuous improvement in all areas of Maintenance.
- Support TPM system use.
- Interpret the Canadian Electrical Safety Code to the satisfaction of the inspection department for all construction.
- Daily perform and document scheduled maintenance as outlined on Maintenance Request logs; ensure safety issues are handled in timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org