Job Title: METER READER
- Physically able to walk long distances (20-30 kms a day) to complete the daily duties of this position.
- Must have reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s licence with current vehicle insurance.
- Provide a clean Driver’s Abstract and Criminal Background Check.
- General computer knowledge.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Upload and download the daily route/work assignments and Utility schedule.
- Complete all daily meter reading assignments/tasks.
- Comply with all safety programs/procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Act in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Comply with company procedures and policies that pertain to the use and care of all issued equipment and property.
- Communicate on a weekly basis. All data as required for timely and accurate payroll/customer invoicing.
- $17.00/hr plus 4% vacation pay
Start time 7am - work until all meters for the day are read - around 4:30 or 5pm
Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak
Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Please visit https://www.modernstaffing.ca/for all our current opportunities