Our client has an opening for a progressive minded electrician- red seal to maintain and optimize their production and non-production equipment as they continue to grow.
Excellent pay and the opportunity to work overtime; excellent benefits; and the opportunity to make a difference working for a local company with global reach.
- Repair production equipment including: packaging, tabulating, blending, and coating systems and non-production equipment as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance, and purchase orders for replacement parts.
- Document work and spare parts to facilitate SOP requirements.
- Assist with new equipment installations and equipment and relocation projects.
- Weld or machine parts as required to facilitate repairs on equipment.
- Maintain equipment in maintenance shop.
- Practice safe health and safety practices when performing job responsibilities.
- Red Seal Certificate of Qualifications- Dual ticket as a 442A or 309A preferred
- Working knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical.
- Ability to read equipment drawings and equipment manuals.
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Available to work three shift operation and required overtime.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate across all levels within an organization.