Job Title: Journeyman Millwright
Location: Stoney Creek
Pay $30-35 p/h depending on experience
- To maintain, repair and/or rebuild: Industrial plastic processing equipment, machine water service system (from chillers & tower), compressed air system.
- Daily perform and document scheduled maintenance as outlined on Maintenance Request logs; ensure safety issues are handled in timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and assess basic mechanical and electrical equipment problems; make recommendations for repairs and implement where feasible.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor in resolving equipment problems, installing new equipment, and other special projects.
- Design and fabricate various projects, ie guards, platforms
- To assist with machine set-ups and assure proper operating parameters are steadily maintained throughout production.
- To assist with mould changes and liaise with tool room on mould repairs.
- Assist with minor modifications and repairs to customer tooling & associated documentation.
- Comply with all company health and safety regulations ensuring a safe work environment at all times and reporting accidents, incidents and known or potential hazards immediately.
- Promote continuous improvement in all areas of Maintenance.
- Perform duties as assigned from time to time.
- Licensed 433A OR equivalent work experience
- Licensed 431A an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulics and electrical trouble shooting
- Experience with Plastic Injection Mold Equipment an asset
- 3-5 Years in a maintenance capacity in a manufacturing environment
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak
If interested please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume