Our behalf of our Machining and Assembly client we are recruiting for an Electrician to join their team. The successful candidate will experience a high energy, fast paced work environment.
- Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in LPS system requirements
- Maintain department 5S requirements
- Oversee required inspections of electrical systems to ensure compliance with Ontario Electrical Standards
- Read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Troubleshoot and determine resolutions when encountering malfunctions in equipment
- Interact with production crews to co-ordinate repairs to their equipment and discuss work orders with supervisors
- Talk to operators about equipment and machinery breakdowns using technical language with several operators, drawing detailed information from each and providing complex instructions to avoid similar breakdowns
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- Technical school training and has completed the apprenticeship program
- Licensed electrician (309A or 442A)
- Minimum two years of experience
- Ability to work Days and Afternoons
- Ability to take information from pre-maintenance work orders to determine the location and the kind of work to be done
- Ability to seek out information via databases to find out whether or not a problem with a specific piece of equipment has been experienced elsewhere in the facility
Modern Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.