Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is built on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 year's clerical experience is required
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Average typing speed of 40 WPM
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated team player that possess effective communication and organizational skills; English read, write, speak
- Provide administrative support to the logistics department
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence
- Filter incoming goods and ensure packing slips match the content of the shipment
- Enter receipts of incoming goods into the system
- Co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries regarding the logistics department
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Assist other personnel when available and when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of Secondary School education or equivalent is required
- Preference given to those who have completed related post-secondary education
***OWN TRANSPORTATION or VERY RELIABLE RIDE***
Modern Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.