We are looking for a certified Machine Tool Builder for our client in Windsor. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. They will work closely with other engineers to ensure that machines operate efficiently and effectively.
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please apply today!
- Full Time Contract
- $25 - $30 /hr
- Negotiable based on experience
- Seeking multiple candidates
- Candidates with own basic tools preferred
- Examine and review all relevant blueprints, schematic drawings and layouts to determine appropriate work procedures and the necessary sequence of work operations
- Assemble and install component parts and equipment into machinery being built using various hand and power tools
- Operate metal working machines to file, grind, tac weld, drill or turn machine parts to dimensional specifications
- Assist other trades (electricians, pipefitters, robot programmers, PLC programmers) during the try-out and de-bug stages, making all necessary adjustments or alterations to equipment and tooling
- Perform rigging and dismantling functions
- Provide technical assistance in the installation of equipment at customer locations for extended periods of time
- A completed apprenticeship program and certification in the trade; or equivalent work experience in machine tool build / automation
- Ability to safely operate, and obtain necessary certification to operate, equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, etc.
- A proficiency in reading and understand blueprints
- Ability to work well with others in a team-based environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer facilities during installation, launch and other support phases of our equipment
MODERN Staffing offers an excellent referral bonus.
Great candidates know great candidates.