We are looking for an experienced and orderly Mechanical Assembler/Tool Builder
for our client in Windsor
. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling and maintaining mechanical systems, components, and equipment. You will work closely with engineers and other team members to ensure that all parts are assembled correctly and meet quality standards.
If you want to be part of an industry-leading organization, apply today!OVERVIEW
- Contract Full Time
- Rotating days and afternoons
- Overtime pay is after 40 hours per week
- Possible overtime available
- $20.00-$30.00 per hour based on Experience
- 2-3 years experience with tool build / mechanical assembly is a must
- On a bus route
- Seeking multiple candidates
- Examine/review blueprints, schematic drawings and layouts to determine work procedures and sequence of work operations
- Assemble and install component parts and equipment into machinery being build using various hand and power tools
- Operate metal working machines to file, grind, tac weld, drill or turn machine parts to dimensional specifications
- Assist other trades such as electrician, pipefitters and others with debugging, verifying, tooling adjustment/alterations
- Perform rigging and dismantling functions prior to shipping
- Perform routine maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times, this includes steel toes CSA safety shoes, safety glasses and mask
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with tool build / mechanical assembly is a must
- Must have own tools
- Previous experience operating machines and power manual tools such as however not limited to rivet gun, file, grind, tack weld, drill or turn machine parts is required for this position
- Read and follow blueprints
- Very organized
- Forklift operating (own license not required)
- Overhead crane operating (own license not required)
MODERN Staffing offers an excellent paid referral bonus.
Great candidates know great candidates.